A nearly licensed or newly licensed LPCC or LMFT?
Ready to leave the mental health agency you've been working at? Or...
Wanting to "moonlight" to help make ends meet?
Returning from family leave and interested in working part-time?
Seeking a friendly, comfortable and pretty busy small group private practice setting?
Not interested in starting your own therapy business?
Child & Family Counseling Group would love to hear from you!
We have part-time positions available for counselors or therapists who want to work 2-3 afternoons & evenings/week, and/or weekends, up to 15-20 clients.
We offer superb consultation/supervision.
We use CBT, play therapy and other therapies to treat children, adolescents & their families.
The ideal candidate qualifications include:
· Interested in working with children & adolescents, comfortable working collaboratively & supportively with parents as well
· Training & experience with play therapy, CBT, other modalities
· Not running a private practice currently
· Interests and expertise in modalities of therapy that complement CFCG offerings (therapy for adults, couples, co-parenting, certified in other therapies) a big plus!
Other benefits at CFCG:
· Culturally diverse and motivated clients
· Experienced supervisor for pre-licensed staff, can provide consultation for licensed staff too.
· Sick leave, worker’s compensation, group liability insurance, modest reimbursement for approved expenses.
Send your resume and cover letter to: Beth Proudfoot: and Marté Matthews: